Thursday, January 2, 2014

Hide My Files 1.0 powershell

Seeds: 140Peers: 77



Hide My FilesHide My Files torrentVersion: 1.0
Size: 212 mb
Category: Security|Lockdown
Developer: SecretFileSoftware.com

Torrent Health Torrent Health

Hide My Files will help you to hide your most valuable documents. Hide My Files is an application easy to use file security utility that protects files and folders from unauthorized use. This program file and folder protection will allow you to easily hide your most important data files and prevent anyone could see them. Hide My Files is an application security files and folders, which provides a simple user interface that allows you to choose the files by selecting the directories in which you choose to block users see. With a password protection feature, you can easily block and open the folders of your choice without worrying about anyone seeing your files!


No comments:

Post a Comment